There are thousands of different chicken wings recipes. Sweet, spicy, tangy, salty, sticky or crispy. But this super easy recipe that my mom has been making for 50 years is the one everyone always raves about. Whenever my brother, sister or I had friends over they would always ask if my mom was going to make her chicken wings. It was definitely our favorite Chicken Wings Recipe! I guess sometimes keeping it simple is all you need to do to hit a home run.
This Garlic and Soy Sauce Chicken Wing recipe is our family's favorite. Mom has been making these for over 50 years and we still can't get enough!
- 2 Pounds Party wings or wingettes
- 1 10 ounce bottle Soy sauce
- 1 10 ounce bottle Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- Fill a large bowl with soy sauce and garlic powder and stir together. Add wings and cover with plastic wrap. (Wings should be covered with liquid. If not you can add more soy sauce or stir every hour to shift wings and make sure they all get marinaded.) Place in refrigerator. Let marinade for 2 to 4 hours. (The longer they marinade the stronger the flavor). Turn oven on to broil. Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place wings on sheet in rows. (Make sure they are not stacked on top of each other). Place in oven on second to top rack and broil for 15 min. Wings should be dark and crisp. Remove from oven and turn all wings over to other side and place back in oven to broil other side for another 15 min. Remove to serving bowl and cook next batch if any wings are left.