This delicious easy to make Coconut Custard Pie was lovingly called Aunt Nancy’s easy to lose Coconut Custard Pie when I was growing up because neither my mom or my Aunt Nancy could ever seem to find the recipe when they wanted to bake it. Coconut Custard Pie is one of my father’s favorite desserts so when my aunt found this easy delicious recipe she was kind enough to share it with us. All the ingredients except for the coconut are combined in a blender and there is no need to make a crust as it is also baked right in! It doesn’t get much easier than that. When I asked my mom for the recipe….she of course could not find it. She called my aunt who of course also could not find it. Well here you go ladies…Don’t lose it! 🙂
Coconut Custard Pie couldn't be easier to make with this recipe on hand. Mix all the ingredients in a blender, pour in a pie dish, bake and voila....a delicious dessert is served!
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/2 Stick Unsalted butter Melted and slightly cooled
- 2 Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Faked sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Blend all ingredients except for coconut in a blender for 2 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes. Pour into pie plate. Sprinkle the coconut on top. Bake for 45 minutes on middle rack of oven. Let cool to room temperature and then chill in the fridge.
I will be sharing this Coconut Custard Pie recipe at the following link parties: