Fudge Ecstasy Cookies are the perfect cookie to satisfy your chocolate craving. These incredibly fudgy cookies may become a new family treasured recipe!
I found this awesome recipe in Better Homes and Gardens “The Ultimate Cookie Book”. It’s one of the best cookie cookbooks I’ve come across.
These Fudge Ecstasy Cookies have become one of my favorites and are the perfect fix to satisfy my chocolate craving!
What makes Fudge Ecstasy Cookies so fudgy?
They only have a small amount of flour added to make them extra fudgy just like the recipe for Outrageous Brownies that I shared a few weeks ago.
Loaded with chocolate chips and walnuts… they are absolutely indulgent!
The perfect cookie to satisfy your chocolate craving. These incredibly fudgy cookies may become a new family treasured recipe!
- 2 ounces Unsweetened chocolate ,chopped
- 2 Cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 2 Large eggs
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 Cup Chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over low heat and add unsweetened chocolate and 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping sides of pan occasionally. Stir in remaining cup of chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
I will be sharing this recipe at the following link parties: