Hazelnut Triple Chocolate Chip Blondies incorporate three types of chocolate with crunchy bits of chopped toasted hazelnuts. Chewy Chocolate nuttiness in every bite!
Get ready to fill your house with the sweet aroma of Chocolate Chip Blondie goodness! Not just any Blondie though. Hazelnut Triple Chocolate Chip Blondies!
This is the Blondie recipe that will have them making uncontrollable yummy sounds with every bite ! They’re loaded with three types of chocolate chunks for an explosion of chocolate flavor! Then chopped toasted hazelnuts are added to make them even more irresistible.
What is a Chocolate Chip Blondie anyway?
A Chocolate Chip Blondie is basically a big Chocolate Chip Cookie in a bar form. It’s the perfect way to make Chocolate Chip Cookies when you’re short on time. Instead of spending time scooping bits of dough and baking several batches you can just bake Blondies in one batch. Simple, easy and just as delicious.
Tips for making the Best Triple Chocolate Chip Blondies
Blondies are super easy to make. However to make the Best Chocolate Chip Blondies here are a few tips for you to follow.
- Make sure you grease your pan well. Unlike baking cookies blondies do need to be baked in a well greased pan. This will ensure that they will come out cleanly.
- Let your Blondies cool completely before cutting. While it can be tempting to dive right in to your warm and chewy Chocolate Chip Blondies when they come out of the oven it’s best to let them cool first. Letting them cool will make it easier to get a clean cut and also make it easier to remove them from the pan.
- Place small clumps of dough to line the bottom of your pan. This will make spreading the dough a bit easier. Using a lightly greased spoon can help as well.
What’s the best way to eat Chocolate Chip Blondies?
My favorite way to eat Blondies is slightly warmed in the microwave with a big glass of milk. But if you really want to have an amazing Blondie experience, serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate or caramel sauce and whipped cream!
Hazelnut Triple Chocolate Chip Blondies incorporate three types of chocolate with crunchy bits of chopped toasted hazelnuts. Chewy Chocolate nuttiness in every bit!
- 2 1/4 Cups All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Sticks Unsalted butter ,softened
- 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 3/4 Cups Brown sugar ,packed
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chunks
- 3/4 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 3/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 1 Cup Toasted Hazelnuts ,roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Grease a 13 X 9 baking dish or rimmed cookie sheet. Set aside.
In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl cream butter with a hand mixer on medium high speed. Add sugars and mix to combine.
Add eggs one at a time and mix to incorporate. Mix in vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients and mix to combine. Scraping down the sides of the bowl periodically.
Mix in assorted chocolate chunks and hazelnuts.
Place clumps of cookie dough to cover the bottom of your greased baking dish. Spread with a greased spoon to smooth dough together until you no longer have any empty spots on your baking sheet's bottom.
Place on the center rack of your preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Looking for more Brownie, Cookie and Bar deliciousness? Try some of these!