Avocado Salad Dressing
If you like avocados then you're gonna love this Avocado Salad Dressing! Sweet creamy avocado goodness with a little bit of heat!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 10 people
- 1 Small avocado ,peeled and sliced
- 1 Small jalapeno ,seeded and roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 Garlic clove ,peeled
- 1/4 Cup Loosely packed cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt ,I used fat free
- 1/4 Cup Smooth salsa ,medium or mild
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- Pinch of cayenne ,optional
Place all ingredients in blender and mix on high until everything is well blended.
You can thin with a little more milk if needed.
* If using as a dip you can keep it on the thicker side if using as a dressing you may want to thin so it's pourable.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.2mg