Black Bean Corn Avocado Salad
This Black Bean Corn Avocado Salad is packed with vegetable goodness! I never knew how delicious veggies could be! Totally addicting!
Servings 8 people
- 1 ,15 ounce can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Medium Red onion ,chopped
- 2 Scallions ,chopped
- 1 Red pepper ,chopped
- 1 Jalapeno pepper ,diced
- 2 Avocados ,diced
- 3 Ears Corn on the cob ,steamed, cooled and corn cut off of the cob, (or 1 bag of frozen corn steamed and cooled)
- 20-30 Cherry tomatoes ,cut in quarters
- 1/4 Cup ,chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- Juice from 2 limes
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss together well.
Refrigerate for 2 hours to chill and so flavors can meld together.
Serve as side or as a salsa with chips.
This served 10 people as a side dish with a small amount left over.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 476mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 910IU | Vitamin C: 38.8mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1.2mg