Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Spread
The Goat Cheese Spread Recipe that gets devoured in record time every time! Creamy Goat Cheese is spread in a serving dish and then drizzled with a garlic & Herb Olive Oil.
Servings 10 People
- 10 1/2 Ounces Goat Cheese Log ,softened at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic ,crushed or pressed through garlic press
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- Top with fresh herbs or black olives
Spread softened goat cheese in a small serving dish with a lip to it.
In a small bowl mix olive oil, thyme, garlic and balsamic vinegar.
Pour olive oil mixture on top of goat cheese. Then garnish with a sprig of fresh herbs or sliced black olives. Serve with crackers or cut veggies.
Serving: 1ounce | Calories: 84kcal | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 7mg | Vitamin A: 320IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 0.6mg