Orzo Pasta Salad with Lobster & Lemon Dressing
The Orzo Pasta Salad that everyone will be raving about! Big chunks of Lobster meat tossed with orzo pasta, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn and lemon dressing.
Servings 10 Servings
For the Orzo Salad
- 1 ,1 pound package Orzo Pasta ,cooked al dente per package directions, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 1-2 pints Cherry tomatoes ,quartered
- 8 Scallions ,chopped including green stalks
- 3 Ears Corn ,steamed and corn cut off the cob
- 4-5 ,1 pound Lobsters ,steamed, meat removed from shell and cut into bite sized chunks
For the lemon dressing
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice ,freshly squeezed (about 2-3 lemons)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put your Lobster Orzo Salad together
- Greek yogurt can be used as a substitute for a more healthful option in the lemon dressing.
- Recipe can be cut in half for smaller gatherings.
- For a Gluten Free option substitute orzo with Arborio rice.
- Lobster can be substituted with shrimp, langostino or crab.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 485IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg