Blackberry Peach Cobbler
Ripe juicy peaches and blackberries are joined together to make one heavenly summer dessert!
Servings 12 people
- 3/4 Cup Firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted butter ,melted
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups All purpose flour
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 4 Cups Peeled and sliced fresh ripe peaches about 4 large peaches
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Fresh blackberries
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch pan.
In a large saucepan combine peaches, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium and boil, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until juices have thickened. Remove from heat and stir in blackberries.
Pour into baking dish and top with oatmeal mixture.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 455IU | Vitamin C: 8.4mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.4mg