Raw Apple Cider Vinaigrette
If you really want to make your salad healthy drizzle it with this Raw Apple Cider Vinaigrette! Seasoned with dijon mustard, fresh garlic and raw honey for a little sweetness it’s the most delicious way to eat healthy!
Servings 8 Servings
- 1 Clove Garlic ,minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Cup Raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 Tablespoons Raw honey ,as needed for sweetness
- 1/3 Cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper ,to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in glass mason jar, then seal the lid and shake until the honey dissolves and the ingredients are well combined. For best flavor, allow the dressing to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Alternate method for mixing.....place ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 5mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 1.6mg | Iron: 0.1mg