White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
All the delicious flavors of Strawberry Cheesecake wrapped up in a little bite sized treat! These White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect finger food for your next gathering.
Servings 8 people
- 1 ,1 pound container Strawberries , washed and thoroughly dried
- 6 Ounces White chocolate chips ,melted
- 2 Squares Graham crackers ,crushed
- 1 ,8 ounce package Cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 Cup Confectioner sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Little graham cracker bites for topping ,I used Annie's graham cracker bunnies cinnamon flavored
Cut stems off of strawberries and hull. Cut a small piece off of the tip of the strawberry so that it has a flat surface to stand on. Dip the tip of the strawberries in melted chocolate and then dip in crushed graham crackers to coat. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper to let the chocolate harden. Set aside.
In a medium bowl whip the cream cheese on medium speed with a hand held mixer. Add the confectioner sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth and creamy.
Place cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag fitted with a piping tip or just fill a zip lock bag and cut a corner for piping the mixture into your hulled strawberries. Top with your graham cracker bite.
** Don't top with graham cracker bite until right before serving. It will absorb the moisture in the cream cheese filling and get soggy over time.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.1mg