The Goat Cheese Spread Recipe that gets devoured in record time every time! Creamy Goat Cheese is spread in a serving dish and then drizzled with a Garlic & Herb Olive Oil.
This is my BFF’s recipe for her amazing Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Spread. When I say amazing I’m not exaggerating. Whenever she makes this spread it gets devoured in record time!
What’s so great about this Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Spread Recipe?
- First of all it’s quick and easy to make. In fact you could probably make it in less than 10 minutes! That makes it the perfect recipe for those impromptu get togethers or when you have several appetizers that you’re making and need just one more easy one.
- It’s delicious. Like I said before, when she puts this out it gets devoured!
- It’s good for you! Yup…did you know that goat cheese is healthy cheese?
What are the health benefits of Goat Cheese?
Goat cheese is one of the healthiest cheese’s that you can eat. It’s chemical profile actually makes digestion easier for people who may suffer from lactose issues experienced with cow’s milk.
Some other benefits that goat cheese has…
It’s low in calories, fat, cholesterol and sodium.
The last thing that really caught my eye is that goat cheese contains probiotics. If you’re not familiar with what probiotics are they are basically a healthy bacteria that helps with digestion and gut health.
In past posts I’ve written about stomach issues that my daughter has. We couldn’t quite pin point the cause but since she has been taking probiotics in pill form she can pretty much eat whatever she wants. So I guess it make sense now why goat cheese is one of her favorites.
For more on the health benefits of goat cheese check out this link from Health Line.
The Goat Cheese Spread Recipe that gets devoured in record time every time! Creamy Goat Cheese is spread in a serving dish and then drizzled with a garlic & Herb Olive Oil.
- 10 1/2 Ounces Goat Cheese Log ,softened at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic ,crushed or pressed through garlic press
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- Top with fresh herbs or black olives
Spread softened goat cheese in a small serving dish with a lip to it.
In a small bowl mix olive oil, thyme, garlic and balsamic vinegar.
Pour olive oil mixture on top of goat cheese. Then garnish with a sprig of fresh herbs or sliced black olives. Serve with crackers or cut veggies.
Looking for more Quick and Easy Appetizers?
Try some of these!