All the delicious flavor of everyone’s favorite Italian treat without all the work! This Creamy Cannoli Dip takes about 10 minutes to put together and is so delicious you’re gonna want to put it on everything!
Six ingredients and about 10 minutes and you’ll be on your way to your party with a delicious dessert/appetizer that everyone is going to want the recipe for!
One of my favorite Italian desserts are cannoli. But they need to be freshly made. There’s nothing worse than a soggy cannoli shell. It just ruins the whole dessert for me. That’s one great thing about this Cannoli Dip. The Cannoli chips don’t touch the filling until right before it enters your mouth so no soggy chip. This dip may be even more perfect than the traditional Cannoli dessert!
The bakery in my local market makes these awesome Cannoli chips so they were the perfect thing to serve with my dip but you may not be able to find them everywhere. Some other great things for dipping would be graham crackers (any flavor), vanilla wafers, broken up waffle cones, fruit or whatever else you like! When I ran out of Cannoli chips my finger worked real well for dipping too! It was just too delicious to let any go to waste!
Creamy Cannoli Dip
- 1 ,8 ounce package Cream cheese, softened
- 1 ,15 ounce container Ricotta cheese
- 1 Cup Heavy cream ,whipped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Confectioner sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese and ricotta cheese with a hand mixer. Add confectioner sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whip the heavy cream to medium peaks. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Reserve about 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate chips and fold the rest into the dip. Place in a serving bowl and top with reserved chocolate chips. Dust with confectioner sugar if desired. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
You’re six ingredients away from making this Easy, Dreamy, Creamy Cannoli Dip!
It’s always good to have recipes like this Creamy Cannoli Dip handy for those times when you have an unexpected get together come up. It takes minutes to make and tastes amazing! You’ll be the hit of the party!
Looking for more Cannoli inspired treats?
Here are some more of my favorite sweet dips. Just click on the picture for the recipe.