Creamy White Chocolate Fruit Dip is the perfect decadent topping for strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or your tongue!
This White Chocolate Fruit Dip makes the perfect dip for a patriotic party. Serve it with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries and you have a beautiful red, white and blue themed dessert. I made it for a Memorial Day Party this past weekend along with a Fluffy Chocolate Hazelnut Dip that I shared earlier this week. Both dips were a big hit and even though we were all stuffed from our delicious meal we didn’t waste any time gobbling these up. It’s so delicious that if I run out of fruit I’ve been known to just grab a spoon to finish it off!
Creamy White Chocolate Fruit Dip
- 6 Ounces White chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 ,8 ounce package Cream cheese ,softened
- 1/2 Cup Confectioner Sugar
- 1 Cup Heavy cream whipped
- In a small sauce pan heat the milk over medium heat until steam begins to rise from the surface and is just ready to begin to bubble. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Let sit for one minute to soften and then whisk until well combined and smooth. Set aside and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl cream confectioner sugar and cream cheese. Add the cooled white chocolate and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whip heavy cream to medium peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate/cream cheese mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- *If chilled overnight you may need to stir it up to get it smooth and creamy again.
This White Chocolate Fruit Dip is the perfect dip for strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. It would also be great served with graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
Here’s another great fruit dip for you to try this summer too. Just click on the picture for the recipe.
If you would like to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+ just click on the social media buttons at the top right hand corner of the page and it will bring you right to my page. Once you’re there just hit “like” or “follow”! Easy! It’s a great way for you to see when I add something new!
Oh yeah….and if you would like to share this recipe you can just use the share buttons right at the bottom of this post. I would appreciate it so much! Sharing is caring!
I will be sharing this recipe at the following link parties:
Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life says
Wow – this looks delicious! I have a feeling that it would be hard to stop at one or two bites!