This Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe is the perfect grab and go breakfast. Just pop them in the microwave in the morning to warm them and you’re on your way!
My daughter just started an internship in Boston for the beginning of her Spring semester. Have you ever tried to get into Boston in the morning during rush hour morning traffic? It’s not fun.
She was struggling to eat breakfast and still be able to leave in time so I decided to help her out. This Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe was the perfect grab and go breakfast for her. I added in all her favorite veggies for a healthy and delicious morning treat.
How do you make Crustless Mini Quiche?
This Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe couldn’t be more simple to make. If you can throw a bunch of ingredients in a bowl and mix it up you can make these!
The most important part of making them is to make sure you grease your muffin tin! Otherwise your quiche will get stuck in your pan and make a mess.
You can also try using a paper liner if you want. Either way it will definitely help getting your quiches out nicely.
Can this Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe be made ahead?
The best part about this recipe is that you can easily make them ahead and just heat them up in the morning.
Once they are baked let them cool to room temperature then place them in the fridge or freezer.
When you’re ready to eat one just pop it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds and enjoy. The perfect grab and go breakfast!
If you are heating a frozen Mini Quiche it may need to stay in the microwave a bit longer. Just heat in short increments and test to see if it’s warm enough for your taste.
Can this Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe be made Gluten Free?
I make a Gluten Free version of this recipe all of the time. All you need to do is substitute the flour with a one for one Gluten Free Flour. It’s just as delicious either way you make it.
Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe
- 6 Large Eggs ,room temperature
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Half and half
- 1 Cup Chopped Spinach
- 1 Cup Chopped Red pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Chives
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup All purpose flour or 1 for 1 gluten free flour
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray or grease with butter or shortening. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs, cottage cheese and half and half.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the flour. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in flour to incorporate and pour mixture evenly into 12 cupcake liners. You can also top with extra shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
- Place on the the center rack of your preheated oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Quiche will rise and should not be jiggly when they are done.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Quiche will deflate but should not cave in.
- Quiche can be eaten immediately or stored in the fridge or freezer once they have cooled.
Recipe adapted from Four Generations One Roof
This Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe is perfect as a grab and go breakfast and it’s the perfect addition to your brunch spread!
Craving more delicious breakfast treats? Try some of these!
Easy Fluffy Pancake Recipe from Scratch
Christina Kamp says
This is so good. I love quiche and not making crust would be so much easier. Love it. And the flavor combo, yum!