Need a great appetizer for your Memorial Day party? This fresh Pineapple Mango Salsa is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. Great for dipping or served as a side with chicken or fish like my Chicken Quesadillas.
I love when spring and summer roll around and all those delicious fruits like mangos come into season. It’s important to use fresh ripe fruit when you make this salsa! So I make it a lot this time of year as well as my Fresh Salsa recipe.
Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 4-5 small or 3 large mangos peeled and diced
- 1/2 Cup Red onion diced
- 1 Cup Fresh pineapple diced
- 1 Avocado peeled and diced, optional
- juice from 2 limes
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh cilantro chopped
- In a small bowl soak the avocados in juice from one lime.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add avocado and mix together.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Best made a couple hours ahead so flavors meld together.
- Best eaten same day if using avocado.
Pineapple Mango Salsa is great served on corn chips and sweet potato chips. I also love to serve it over Salmon.
I will be sharing this recipe at a few great link parties this weekend. Come by and join the party and see all the talented bloggers out there!
Friday- I’m Loving It link party
Saturday-Strut your Stuff link party