This Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe is so delicious it’s definitely going to become a new family favorite! The 10 minute prep time will make it your new favorite “go to” recipe!
Welcome back to Family Table Treasures! It’s that time of year again! Summer is over…though here in Massachusetts it’s been so unseasonable warm I’m kind of wondering! Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away so hopefully it will bring some brisk Autumn days.
There’s nothing better than the aroma of warm spices wafting from the oven on a brisk Autumn day. Don’t you agree? This Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe is the perfect easy dessert to do just that. Yes, that’s right I said easy. Super easy. In fact, 10 minute prep time easy!
Pumpkin Crunch Cake is a recipe that’s been around for years. If you search Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe on the internet you will get hundreds of different blogs that share this heavenly recipe. So why am I sharing it yet again? Well…a couple of reasons.
- It’s so incredibly delicious I wouldn’t want any of the Family Table Treasures family to miss out on it.
- The main reason I originally began this site was so my family and friends would have a place to go to find their favorite recipes!
The first time that I sunk my teeth into this delectable dessert was at a friend’s house. It was love at first bite. You see, even though it’s sprawled all over the internet I had never heard of it. Apparently, it’s a recipe that lots of people have grown up enjoying as a classic holiday dessert for many years. I guess I must have been living under a rock!
My friend was kind enough to share her recipe with me and now it has become one of our Family Favorite desserts too!
Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe
For the base
- 1 ,15 ounce can Pumpkin puree
- 1 ,12 ounce can Evaporated milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
For the topping
- 1 package Yellow cake mix
- 1 Cup Chopped pecans
- 1 Cup Unsalted butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
For the base
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
For the topping
- Sprinkle cake mix on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Top evenly with chopped pecans.
- Drizzle melted butter over pecans and cake mix.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 50-60 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Don’t live under a rock! Make this Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe tonight! It may just become your new family favorite!
You’re just 10 minutes away from popping this delectable dessert into the oven. Yup 10 minutes! But if you want your family to think you slaved in the kitchen all day you’re secret is safe with me! 😉
Serve your Pumpkin Crunch Cake with a dollop of whipped cream or you can go all out like I did and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream and Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce on top!