Who doesn’t love a quick and easy weeknight meal? Especially when it’s as delicious as these Spicy Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs! The sweet and crispy crust on these thighs just might make them your family’s new favorite!
I can’t believe that Summer will be drawing to a close soon. It seems like it just began. Even though I am sad to see Summer end I do love everything that the start of Autumn brings.
Cooler temperatures, changing colors, apple and pumpkin picking, fall festivals and definitely football!
We definitely get back on more of a schedule this time of year too and finding quick meals to put together during the week are a must.
Now I have another one to add to my repertoire with this easy and delicious recipe!
Spicy Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs
- 8 Bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic ,minced
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar ,packed
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed red pepper ,optional
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Careful not to burn the garlic. Remove from heat.
- Stir in brown sugar, honey, oregano, thyme, basil and red pepper until well combined. Return chicken to the skillet.
- Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve chicken immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
With just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry you could have these Spicy Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs on the dinner table tonight. They are so quick and easy to make you’ll be able to sit down and hear about everyone’s day. My kind of meal!
Looking for more easy weeknight meals? Try some of these. Just click on the picture for the recipe.
If you would like to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+ just click on the social media buttons at the top right hand corner of the page and it will bring you right to my page. Once you’re there just hit “like” or “follow”! Easy! It’s a great way for you to see when I add something new!
Oh yeah….and if you would like to share this recipe you can just use the share buttons right at the bottom of this post. I would appreciate it so much! Sharing is caring!