Dinner doesn’t getting any easier with this Easy Turkey Meatloaf on the menu! The added shredded carrots means you’ll get your protein and your veggies wrapped up in one tasty dish!
This Easy Turkey Meatloaf recipe is one of my go to weeknight dinner recipes. It’s quick and easy to put together and I can have dinner on the table in under an hour. After a long day on my feet, quick and easy is music to my ears!
I have a couple of different meatloaf recipes on the blog. My Mom’s Stuffed Meatloaf recipe with the hidden surprise inside and my Healthy Turkey Meatloaf recipe with Spinach & Herbs. This Easy Turkey Meatloaf is probably the one that gets made the most. Everyone loves the flavor and I love that it’s healthy and easy to make!
The great thing about meatloaf is it’s the perfect way to get healthy veggies into your picky eater without them knowing. You can cut the veggies up so small or even puree them and they never know that they’re hiding in there. It’s ok to be a little sneaky sometimes!
Kids love foods that you can dip. Make your own healthy dipping sauces for your Turkey Meatloaf or find some healthy store bought sauces to keep it simple. My kids favorites are your basics…ketchup and barbecue sauce.
Easy Turkey Meatloaf
- 2 pounds Ground Turkey (I use either 85% or 90%lean)
- 2 medium Carrots ,grated
- 1 large Sweet onion ,minced
- 2 Cloves Garlic ,minced
- 2-3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 3/4 Cups Seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients until just mixed together.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and shape into a log.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes. If you want to brown the top a bit you can switch oven to broil for the last 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
This Easy Turkey Meatloaf is the perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner!
You’ll love it because it’s quick, easy and healthy. Your family will love because it’s delicious!
Here are more of our Family Favorite meals for you to try! Just click on the picture for the recipe.