Sriracha Deviled Eggs. Finally! Deviled Eggs that live up to their name! Fired up with Sriracha!Did you get carried away with your Easter Egg Coloring like I did this year? So many pretty color combinations to make one dozen just isn’t enough! I settled on two dozen this year but now I have two dozen hard boiled eggs!
So what do you do with all your beautiful hard boiled creations once Easter is over? I love to eat hard boiled eggs as much as the next guy but I don’t know if I could handle 2 dozen. Everyone loves Deviled Eggs in our house so it was settled Deviled Eggs it was!
I like a simple basic Deviled Eggs recipe that’s nice and smooth and creamy. Paul on the other hand likes a little bit of relish added. I decided to compromise. Since we both love spicy food I thought I’d make a Deviled Egg that lives up to its name. These Sriracha Deviled Eggs are a fired up version that add just the right amount of heat!
Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- 1 Dozen Eggs ,hard boiled
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons Lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolks to a medium mixing bowl. Smash yolks with a fork until no more large pieces are left. Place whites on a serving dish and set aside.
- Place mayonnaise, dijon mustard, sriracha and lime juice in the bowl with the yolks. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix. I like to use my hand mixer at this point to make them smooth and creamy. Mix on high for 1-2 minutes for a creamy consistency.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with piping tip and fill each egg white cavity evenly with mixture.
- Top with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro to garnish.
- ** For extra spiciness add a squirt of sriracha to the top of each filled egg or sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Add a little heat to your Deviled Eggs with these Sriracha Deviled Eggs. They’re heavenly! 😉
We had one epic Easter Sunday Brunch this past weekend. I can’t wait to share some of the amazing recipes that were part of our spread! Make sure you stop back so you don’t miss out on any of the deliciousness! The best way to make sure you don’t miss out though is to subscribe to this page. Just click the “Subscribe” button above the picture of me at the top right side of this page. You’ll get a brief email letting you know whenever I post something new so you’ll be sure to never miss any delicious bite!
Here are some of my recent posts. Just click on the picture for the recipe.