All the delicious flavors of Strawberry Cheesecake wrapped up in a little bite sized treat! These White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect finger food for your next gathering.
If you love Cheesecake then you’re going to love these easy to make little Strawberry Cheesecake Bites!
I really had to muster up some major willpower not to eat the entire batch all by myself!
It’s the whole idea..”I’ll just have one little taste…” and then you keep going back for another and another until you realize, “Wow! I just ate half the batch!”
That’s the only problem with little bite sized treats. Especially when they taste this amazing!
I know we just began Lent but clearly my mind was on Easter when I made these. I love the little graham cracker bunny nestled on top.
It definitely adds a little festive flare to these little bites. How cute would these look for your Easter spread?! And who doesn’t love an easy to make “no bake” dessert!
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 ,1 pound container Strawberries , washed and thoroughly dried
- 6 Ounces White chocolate chips ,melted
- 2 Squares Graham crackers ,crushed
- 1 ,8 ounce package Cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 Cup Confectioner sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Little graham cracker bites for topping ,I used Annie's graham cracker bunnies cinnamon flavored
- Cut stems off of strawberries and hull. Cut a small piece off of the tip of the strawberry so that it has a flat surface to stand on. Dip the tip of the strawberries in melted chocolate and then dip in crushed graham crackers to coat. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper to let the chocolate harden. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whip the cream cheese on medium speed with a hand held mixer. Add the confectioner sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag fitted with a piping tip or just fill a zip lock bag and cut a corner for piping the mixture into your hulled strawberries. Top with your graham cracker bite.
- ** Don't top with graham cracker bite until right before serving. It will absorb the moisture in the cream cheese filling and get soggy over time.
These little White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bites come together so easily and make a great last minute treat to bring to a party. Another great recipe to have on hand for those last minute gatherings!
Here are some more of my favorite treats for you to try! Just click on the picture for the recipe.