This Caprese Dip is my new go to Summer party dip! Great for when you need to throw together a quick app in a pinch.
Servings 8 people
- 1 , 8 ounce package Cream cheese ,softened
- 1 , 4 ounce package Fresh mozzarella ,diced
- 1 , 8 ounce container Cherry tomatoes ,diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Dried basil
- 2-3 Tablespoons Fresh basil chiffonade
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crackers or toast rounds for dipping
In a medium bowl mix cream cheese with dried basil and garlic powder.
Spread evenly in the bottom of a pie plate or shallow serving dish. Top with fresh mozzarella and then the tomatoes. Sprinkle the fresh basil on top of the tomatoes.
In a small bowl whisk the vinegar and oil together and drizzle on top of tomatoes and fresh basil.
Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with crackers or toast rounds.
Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.3mg